We know first-hand that the Grand Rapids area has spectacular people, places and events to offer and we truly enjoy the opportunity to help promote and support this wonderful community.
Our association hosts the very successful Michigan International Auto Show, held annually in the city. We are thrilled with how the Grand Rapids community has taken hold of this event and helped it grow, and we are so proud that it allows our dealerships to give back to the community in such a big way. In addition to the annual auto show charity event benefiting the Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital Foundation, our dealers support many and varied organizations through student scholarships, event sponsorships, contributions, and community work.
The Grand Rapids area is a wonderful place to live and run a business, and we look forward to continuing to promote the Grand Rapids experience
Following are just a few ways we support our community:
- Scholarships to students attending various colleges, including Northwood University, Grand Rapids Community College, and Ferris State University
- Participation in Junior Achievement
- Partnership with the Better Business Bureau of Western Michigan
- Support for the Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital
- Title sponsor of the 28th Street Metro Cruise
- Contributions to various civic and charitable organization in and around Grand Rapids
- Michigan International Auto Show, presented annually by the association
- The Charity Spectacular, held in conjunction with the Michigan International Auto Show